They’re here! I know a lot of you have been waiting patiently for me to announce my meal plans are ready…well wait no longer as you can buy them today! And they’re suitable for women AND men
READY TO DROP A FEW KILOS?
UNSURE OF WHAT YOU NEED TO EAT TO LOSE FAT AND FEEL GREAT?
WANT TO HAVE AN EASY TO FOLLOW MEAL PLAN SO YOU DON’T HAVE TO THINK ABOUT WHAT TO COOK NEXT?
Well look no further as I’ve done the hard work for you! The photo above was taken after I followed a very disciplined training protocol, which I’ve written about here. What I didn’t fill you in on however, were the foods I ate to help get my bod lean and model shoot ready…until now!
LIFE WITH ELIZABETH ROSE LEAN BOD SUMMER MEAL PLANS FOR WOMEN AND MEN!
LWER meal plans are based on what I followed to get model shoot ready! Having been a model for 12 years and a personal trainer/health coach for 5 years, I sure knows what it takes to get a lean bod! I’ve put my heart, soul and expertise into creating these plans for my private clients and now you can experience them too! I’ve written a 7 Day Get Lean Plan and as an added bonus, a 7 Day Maintenance Plan. You will get both of these meal plans for the one price…just $17!
7 DAY GET LEAN PLAN
The 7 Day Get Lean Plan is recommended for 7 days at the most. The purpose of this meal plan, as the name suggests, is to get you a little more lean! And no, it is not low calorie . This plan would be great to follow the week leading up to an important event like a wedding, birthday, engagement party, photo shoot, before going on holiday or if you feel like having a good cleanse! If you’re due for a bit of a detox, why not give this a go before trying my bonus meal plan! This plan is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
7 DAY MAINTENANCE PLAN
The 7 Day Maintenance Plan is a bit of a taster to a more detailed and holistic 12 week plan I will be launching in 2013! This is the kind of plan you could stick to year round (with slight variations of course). I’ve called it a “maintenance” plan but if you’re not used to eating this way, you can be almost certain of dropping weight by sticking to this! Yippee!
This is the sort of meal you can expect to find on the 7 Day Maintenance Plan…
HERE ARE 5 BENEFITS FROM FOLLOWING THESE PLANS
- Weight-Loss! If you live in the Southern Hemisphere now is a great time to drop some weight before the bikinis come out! But really, when is it ever NOT a good time to lose some inches around your waistline?
- A Systemised Approach. I’ve made life easier for you…no more trying to decide what to make for lunch or dinner and stressing about whether it’s the right choice or not! I recommend sticking to the plans as close as possible but if there’s some foods you don’t like, you may substitute them for something similar. Please feel to email me if you have any questions about this
- Knowledge about Nutrition. These meal plans will teach you which foods to shop to not only lose weight, but to keep it off too.
- Improved Skin, Hair, Nails and Increased Energy! It’s amazing how good you look and feel when you cut the ‘crap’ out and eat the foods we were designed to eat for optimal health! You will be glowing from the inside out.
- Confidence and Control. It feels awesome when you know you are making a difference to your health. These plans will help you take back control of your weight which in turn gives you greater confidence.
“Liz’s 7 day meal plan works!! In just 3 days I feel fantastic, less bloated and have lost 2 kilos. I look leaner and my measurements have reduced by 3cm (1cm each from my bust, waist and butt). It is really easy to stick to, super tasty and can be mixed and matched to suit you. I have even had to stop my husband from stealing my kale chips – I LOVE them!! I highly recommend it and will now use it as my staple get lean program whenever I have a special occasion coming up or feel like I need a detox.” Yvette Gray
“Liz has really helped me understand food and nutrition. The Paleo concept has resulted in me feeling much more energized, healthy I have managed to maintain a stable body weight. I used to suffer significantly from IBS and was unsure of the cause but through eliminating certain food groups from my diet and then slowly reintroducing them I have been able to identify the causes of IBS. I have also been introduced to almond milk, coconut oil, and some fabulous smoothie recipes. Liz’s approach and support is refreshing and pitched at the right level for me to remain focused & motivated to maintain a healthy perspective…and I now have an appetite to keep learning about nutrition and a healthy lifestyle!” Samantha Allen-Rowlandson
Enjoy these meal plans and I look forward to getting your feedback!
Don’t forget to follow Life with Elizabeth Rose on facebook and feel free to share this page below