I’m going to get straight to the point. To get the body you truly desire and deserve, what you eat is abso-freaking-lutely critical in making this happen! And I know how badly you want to feel confident in your clothing and bikinis!
That is why I have teamed up with Jessica Minorgan, an advanced nutrition coach, to create these comprehensive meal plans just for you! We understand how frustrating it is to be stuck for ideas of what to eat, and to know exactly how much you should be consuming based on your activity levels and fat loss goals.
So we’ve put together these easy-to-follow meals plans to make life a helluva lot easier for you as we truly want you to succeed in having the body you’ve always wanted, and know by following these meal plans you’ll be well on your way!
Seriously though, Jess and I have put our heart and soul into creating these plans that are based around the kinds of questions we get asked by our clients and that reflect our philosophy on nutrition.
why these lean and clean summer meal plans are for you
You’re fed up with playing the guessing game and just want to have it all worked out for you and ready to go! You want to lose body fat the healthy way and not feel hungry or feel like you’re on a ‘diet’ (yes, these plans include carbs)! You’re tired of feeling stressed out from the confusion of what to eat, and want to feel safe in the knowledge that what you’re eating is going to work for you! AND you want a meal plan that’s simple to follow, that doesn’t have an annoyingly long shopping list!
But don’t just take my word for it – have a little peek at exactly what these awesome plans offer you:
elizabeth rose’s lean and clean summer meal plans revealed…
1. Two meal plans; one for someone who does low activity (3 x week) and one for someone who does moderate to high activity (5-6 x week). This is very important, as most of us don’t realise how many calories we should be consuming based on our activity levels. Overeating is just as bad as under-eating!
2. A macronutrient and micronutrient analysis summary of each day PLUS a macronutrient breakdown of each meal so you can substitute any of the ingredients with foods of similar nutritional information
3. A summary of our favourite superfoods and supplements including their benefits
4. A guideline of how many weights and cardio sessions you should be doing each week
5. Recommendations of reputable, high quality protein powders
6. Three bonuses:
- a metabolic workout you can do at home or outdoors
- two brekky ideas to have pre-workout
- a printable shopping list
what are the awesome benefits
1. These meal plans have been co-written by a professional nutrition coach, and an experienced personal trainer and lifestyle coach, so you can feel 100% confident that what you are following is backed up by science, knowledge and experience
2. Lose excess body fat effectively. These meal plans have been created for women who would like to reduce their body fat. What you eat is imperative for optimal health and fat loss
3. No more cravings! Banish food cravings forever due to yummy, nutrient dense recipes and the correct amount of calories for your activity level
4. Glowing skin and increased energy due to whole food nutrition
5. Increased lean muscle mass from supporting your body with correct nutrition
Liz’s meal plan works!! In just 3 days I feel fantastic, less bloated and have lost 2 kilos. I look leaner and my measurements have reduced by 3cm (1cm each from my bust, waist and butt). It is really easy to stick to, super tasty and can be mixed and matched to suit you. I have even had to stop my husband from stealing my kale chips – I LOVE them!! I highly recommend it and will now use it as my staple get lean program whenever I have a special occasion coming up or feel like I need a detox.
Liz has really helped me understand food and nutrition. The Paleo concept has resulted in me feeling much more energized, healthy I have managed to maintain a stable body weight. I used to suffer significantly from IBS and was unsure of the cause but through eliminating certain food groups from my diet and then slowly reintroducing them I have been able to identify the causes of IBS. I have also been introduced to almond milk, coconut oil, and some fabulous smoothie recipes. Liz’s approach and support is refreshing and pitched at the right level for me to remain focused & motivated to maintain a healthy perspective…and I now have an appetite to keep learning about nutrition and a healthy lifestyle!
“Hi Liz! Hope you’re great! I purchased your meal plan yesterday all I can say is yay!! I started today and already feel less bloated I am off to Bali in 7 days so it’s perfect! I just wanted to say thanks!”
“I started training with Liz about 3 months ago. Liz really listens to your needs and gets the results you want. My body shape has changed for the better and the way I eat and live have improved. Thank you Liz for giving me the kick start I needed and for your nutritional guidance…I love your meal plans!”
check out the amazing value of these plans
Ok folks, I’ve been doing my research and know plenty of health, wellness and fitness websites that sell plans for upwards of $150! And let me tell ya, they do not come with the kind of detailed info and credibility of my Lean and Clean Summer Meal Plans (even if I do say so myself!).
The plans aren’t over $100. You’ll only pay $37 . But if you get in now whilst the early bird rate is on, you’ll grab these plans for $27! This offer is valid until 3pm EST 16th December.
meet your authors
Elizabeth Rose has been in the health & wellness industry for over 5 years, working as an experienced personal trainer and lifestyle coach. With a passion for nutrition and healthy lifestyle choices, Elizabeth has been educating clients both online and offline, helping them gain incredible results both internally and externally.
Jessica Minorgan is an advanced nutrition coach. She is Precision Nutrition certified, a Poliquin Biosignature Practitioner, a personal trainer, and is currently completing a bachelor of health science in nutrition. Jess has been a nutrition coach to a wide range of women including those who have fat-loss goals, food intolerances, and who want to compete in figure bodybuilding.
We wish you all the success you deserve in having the body of your dreams, optimal health and loads of happiness